- $150 per 55 min therapy session
For individuals not utilizing insurance (either in-network or out-of-network), I offer a sliding scale $100 – $150 per session, depending on capacity to pay.
I am in network and able to accept the following insurance plans:
- Premera | Blue Cross
- Regence | Blue Shield
- Blue Cross | Blue Shield plans connected to the BlueCard Program
- First Choice (I am able to accept Kaiser PPO plans through First Choice.)
For plans not listed above, I am an out-of-network provider. Depending on your health insurance or employee benefit plan, it is possible for services to be covered in full or in part.
Please contact your insurance to verify how your plan compensates you for psychotherapy services. I recommend asking these questions to your insurance provider to help determine your benefits:
- Does my health insurance plan include mental health benefits? Telehealth?
- Is my provider covered “out of network?”
- Do I have a deductible? If so, what is it and have I met it yet?
- What is the coverage amount / percentage per therapy session?
- Does my plan limit how many sessions per calendar year I can have? If so, what is the limit?
- Do I need written approval from my primary care physician in order for services to be covered?
I accept debit, credit, and HSA cards as forms of payment.
If you are unable to attend a session, please make sure you cancel at least 24 hours beforehand. Otherwise, you may be charged for the full rate of the session.
Any Other Questions
Please contact me for any additional questions you may have.